Hedley’s Auction House division specializes in serving the specific needs of auction related transports. This includes time-sensitive consignments and new purchases going to or coming from auction.
For over 40 years, we have been working with auction houses worldwide and understand the specific needs of auction house sales as well as the buyers. From a single item to an entire sale, our large network of dedicated staff and vendors means we can arrange for transport of any type of object in a timely and cost effective manner.
Our own dedicated packers, drivers and affiliates are carefully selected to make daily collections around the U.S. and E.U to ensure that services meet your every need. All staff undergo specialist training to be able to deal with additional paperwork such as CITEs FWS, USFDA, Agricultural Departments and most other governmental agencies.
- International Air & Sea Freight - Groupage services bi-weekly
- Expedited import and export services at air and sea ports
- Packing and Crating
- Installation and De-installation
- Domestic Air Forwarding and long haul or local trucking
- Domestic shuttle scheduling
- Consultation and coordination of large objects or special moves
- ATA Carnet preparation and clearance CITES applications and Fish & Wildlife clearances on import and export