Climate & Temperature Control
- A Vital Need
Fluctuations in temperature can seriously damage artworks, antiques, textiles and musical instruments. Oil paint cracks and flakes, photographs fade and dim, veneers shrink and peel, delicate fabrics deteriorate and wooden objects become brittle, split and weaken. Additionally, high and low humidity levels create their own problems such as mould and mildew growth and even adverse chemical reactions on variety of unique and valuable objets d’art.
Few storage facilities can offer full climate and temperature control.
- Centrally located in London
- Climate and temperature controlled rooms
- Customs bonded facilities in London, Paris, Avignon, Nice/Monaco
- 24 hour surveillance
- State of the art fire and security systems
- Racking for easy access
- Private Storage rooms in various sizes
- Fireproof containerised storage
- Long and short term warehousing
- Viewing room facility
- Photographic inventory management system